top of page
tax consulting
yosefa Huber tax cpa bug

Yosefa R. Huber, CPA


We are a boutique US tax firm specializing in individual taxation of US citizens and green card holders living in Israel. Experienced in multiple-year filings under IRS voluntary disclosure programs. We strive to offer the most friendly, personalized, and efficient service. 

           How can we help you today?

Home: Service
  • Form 1040 Individual tax return for US citizens and Greencard holders

  • Form 1040-NR for foreign citizens/non-residents with US-source income, such as rental properties, investments, royalties, self-employment income, or a W-2 from the US

  • FBAR Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Asset reports – a requirement of most US citizens and green card holders with any accounts outside the US

  • Streamline Filing (aka "Amnesty") to catch up on tax returns or FBARs

  • FATCA reporting

  • 5471 reporting Foreign Corporations

  • Amending previously filed tax returns or FBARs

  • Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) - expedite the application for US taxpayer identification numbers (ITIN).

  • Consulting, tax planning, and review of previously filed tax returns

  • Peace of mind

expat tax preperation review
Contact Us

Contact us to see how our accounting expertise and personalized services can save you time, money and frustration.

Office/Whatsapp +972-4-883-9868

Israel Fax +972-77-470-1708

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
Home: Contact
bottom of page