• LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

Yosefa R. Huber, CPA is a division of KYC Israel Research Services, Ltd

©2019 by Yosefa Huber

February 15, 2017

The average U.S. citizen or Green card holder ("U.S. person") has two main annual requirements to report to the U.S. government. 1. Report worldwide INCOME to the Internal Revenue Service 2. Report foreign financial ASSETS to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a division of the U.S. Department of Treasury

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload


Please reload