• LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

Yosefa R. Huber, CPA is a division of KYC Israel Research Services, Ltd

©2019 by Yosefa Huber

June 4, 2018

This post is not meant to be a comprehensive explanation of requesting extensions to file a tax return, and is definitely not legal advice. In the interest of time, I am posting this without my usually editing process, because you need this info NOW. Please message me with questions or edits.

If you don't have time to file your tax return by the deadline, (April 15 or June 15 for individuals outside the US in April) you can file IRS Form 4868...

February 7, 2017

Do you have children living at home? 

Do they all have social security numbers?

Maybe you had a baby in 2016 and that social security application is somewhere in your to-do pile. Maybe you are a few years behind in your taxes, but, what's a few more months?

Well, my dear fellow Americans, the IRS has seen our procrastinating ways and is aiming to put a stop to it. Some of the biggest recent tax changes hitting the average American are rules about cl...

Please reload

Recent Posts

Please reload


Please reload